Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Page


This is the first page I have completed for myself in a while. I did it in about 2 hours. I used the chocolat papers by SEI and I printed out my journaling from my computer. I cut the 2008 on my silhouette using the comic sans font. I tried to cut the title out as well but I think the paper must have been too thick and I am not used to setting it yet. I need more practice! I was going to scrapbook all day long today but that just didn't happen, as usual. Tomorrow we are going to look at houses with our real estate agent. Starting fresh once again on the house hunting. I just know 2009 is going to be our year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You did a great job! I love making valentines too! You should post some of your Valentine Cards---can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete