Saturday, February 7, 2009

Funkie Munkie Scraps

Yippeeee!!!!!! I found a new local scrapbook store. I cannot believe it has been open for two months and I just heard about it. I guess it is because of my recent obsession of blog hopping! I am finding many new creative people out there and learning something in the process. I learned how to change the layout on my blog from the sister of the owner of the store. You can find the store at www.funkiemunkiescraps.blogspot.com. It is a cute store and it was easy to find. My BFF and fellow scrapbooker MB went with me on the adventure. We can't wait to take a class there!! Well that's it for tonight. Tomorrow I hope to get some cards made and work on Starting Blox 6.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky! I like local craft stores, but I don't have any real great ones except for the chain stores where the gals know nothing of crafts. They might as well be selling shoes or coffee. And they all have to point out their hate for their job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the new look on your blog! Thanks for telling me about FM---looks like it is going to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the FMS. Hope to meet you sometime there.

    ReplyDelete