Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stampyland Fri-Dare-Day #3

 The Challenge was to make a square card this time. I made two cards very similar to each other because my nephews' birthdays are coming up in September! They are going to be 9 and 6! For these two cards I used the 5x5 size using craft paper (my new fave) as the base for the card. I inked the edges with a black copic pen. The patterned paper is from the SEI Kaboom set...several years old. The stamps are from The Greeting Farm "Amazing Duo". Thanks for looking and I can't wait for the next challenge from www.stampylandchallenge.blogspot.com!!

1 comment:

  1. oh JBo - your nephews are going to LOVE these! Love the paper you picked, and the images of course are PERFECT! Thanks for playing along in the Stampy Land Fri-DARE-day challenge!!! ---Stampy Land Susan

    ReplyDelete